Thursday, October 20, 2011

Let the Adventures Begin...

The other day I received a wonderful letter in the mail from my niece Claire. Claire's class is doing a Flat Stanley project and she colored a Flat Claire and sent it to her Auntie Erin!!!

I am so excited to take Flat Claire on some adventures (and I already have)! What better way to revive my blog than to do it for her!!

So, folks, I'm going to be using my blog to write to the students at Park Charter School in Kaukauna, WI and update them on Flat Claire's adventures.

Hopefully Claire and her class will track Flat Claire's progress as we travel throughout the Pacific Northwest and Alaska (and who knows where else!).

So...let the adventures begin!

2 comments:

Heidi K said...

Erin, this is so AWESOME!!!! I will get the link to Mrs. Jochims. Claire will be thrilled!

straforevi.com said...

| strafor | strafor top | strafor sahne dekorları | pasta altlıkları |
Excellent website, excellent post as well!
I genuinely love how it is simple on my eyes and the data
are well written.I’m wondering how I could be notified if a new post has been made.
I’ve subscribed to your RSS which should do the trick!strafor ambalaj |